Buying or Selling: Selling
Are you moving into Hampshire? We can help you find an Agent to help sell your house wherever you are.
Selling homes in your community
At Lindesays, we pride ourselves on delivering a comprehensive property service. We harness the latest technology and multimedia aids to enhance our well-respected dedication to service and attention to detail.
We make every effort to learn all we can about your home, and therefore about the profile of the likely buyers. We use every means at our disposal to help the matching and the sales processes.
Presenting the features of your home|
We are able to include many or all of the following types of information in the sales particulars that represent your home. Nowadays, we find that most buyers are more interested in photographs and floor plans than detailed lists of sockets and phone points, though we can still supply these, if required:
* Digital photographs: these enable complete flexibility of presentation when they are downloaded for inclusion on our full-colour sales particulars, which are then output on state-of-the-art printers.
* Floor plans: allow prospective buyers to gain a good idea of the layout of the property, as well as providing an excellent reminder after viewing.
* Traditional details: the customary list of rooms, with dimensions, descriptions and features.
* Aerial photographs: give prospective buyers a unique appreciation of the area, as well as simplifying the directions to your home.
* Virtual tours: these series of panoramic views of your rooms, garden and street are available through our web-site for prospective buyers to examine.
* Talking Boards: a pre-recorded description of your home that can be accessed 24/7 by interested parties
Marketing and matching your home to the right buyer
* Personal matching: all of our staff take it upon themselves to keep right up to date with the properties that we have 'on our books.' They can then attempt to match your home with the profiles of the buyers whom they have interviewed.
* Advertising: we place regular full-colour displays in local property newspapers and a selection of quality magazines. In this connection, we hold a range of web domain names that ensure that we attract the maximum number of the right buyers to our site.
* Editorial: we also enjoy regular editorial coverage in newspapers and magazines, as a result of our successful completions and our active role in the local community.
Going the extra mile
At Lindesays, we do not consider our job to be done until every aspect of your property move has been completed. To this end, we work with, and continually strive to enhance our relationships with, a group of associated companies and individuals, whose services are complementary to - and whose quality of work is comparable with - our own.
This group includes Independent Financial Advisors, solicitors, builders, surveyors, removal companies and specialist residential investors.
Lindesays - our shield is your guarantee.